ALABAMA!!

babadude- Are you trying to sale some? what breeds do you raise?

I took a major loss due to flooding.
Are you looking for chicks, eggs, or adults. How many?
I will prob have super blue egg layer chicks ( Cream Legbar x isabelle leghorns). I can get some good quality silkies, polish, barred rocks.
Cree can prob help too

I took a major loss due to flooding.
Are you looking for chicks, eggs, or adults. How many?
I will prob have super blue egg layer chicks ( Cream Legbar x isabelle leghorns). I can get some good quality silkies, polish, barred rocks.
Cree can prob help too

Thanks Bama! The TIDE did ROLL last night!
I would love to see a picture of an isabelle leghorn/cream leg bar cross. I want to do Isabelle leghorn/Isbar crosses (super green egg layers) later this year.

I have a few assorted chicks (and eggs...if they will start laying again!) Eggs at the time I'm meeting Bama, will be isabelle leghorn split with dark brown leghorn, SFH, and blue/black copper marans. Everybody has gone on strike except the isbars and leghorns since I moved them into breeding pens and it is freezing in TN. I also have BYM in my laying pen and the roosters in there are australorp and isbar.
Chicks- I have a few BCM's and assorted mutts hatched in Dec/Jan. In the incubator now, are dark brown danish leghorns, but I don't want to count my chicks before they hatch. They have about 2 weeks to go. I am happy to bring something with me when I come to help you out.

Does anyone have Silkies or Easter eggers forsale?

I have a trio of silkies for sale. Lower Alabama

Back
Top Bottom