ALABAMA!!

Hi and welcome neighbor. From Dale county
Thanks
woot.gif

BCP

Hey Grey, Welcome to BYC.
The place ORPS was talking about is the Sale Barn on Tuesdays, just down and around the corner from the Florence Police Dept and the old Sara Lee (Hillshire) building.
Also there is Tractor Supply,
Longriders,
Rocking Y (on the Savannah hiway out by Central Heights),
there is a little nursery/co-op out by that Galaxy Flea Market and Wise Alloys, Ive picked up a couple of Silver Phoenix there a couple years ago,
and there is also the Crump Flea Market in Savanna , Tn that has all kinds of animals on weekends. (ducks, chickens, doves, quail, pigeons, turkeys, guineas, parakeets, pigs, sheep, goats, rabbits, just to name a few.

ROLL TIDE

Hi !!
New to chickens but Bama born and raised!!!
Just starting out with 4 birds for now, just built a new coop so more will be coming soon.
I'm just West of Bessemer, anyone close by???

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome to BYC and the ALABAMA thread. I'm in Tuscaloosa, so not too close, but willing to answer questions or otherwise help if I can. What kind of chickens do you have? OH, and which team do you pull for?

Thank you, i'm sure I will have plenty of questions.
Right now I have two Black Copper Marans and two Cream Legbars.
They are six and eight weeks old now so still young and very fun to watch.
Oh, and ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm heart broken. I want to say hello to the new people but they are all crying out these fowl words. You know. Like "Roll" and then there is that other word "Tide". It's just breaking my heart
1f61c.png

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom