ALABAMA!!

Got our chicks today! 71 of 77 made it so far. :) Happy to have chickens again!

We think this one is an Easter egger.

Aww.! Where'd you get them?

Too late here
For me too. And doesn't that policy conflict with the policy that is allowing places like TSC and NPIP certified sellers to sell and telling us we can buy? I just like for such directives to be clear and congruent. I bought my spring additions before the outbreak, but I just decided to buy 10 broilers the other day. Done is done, but I guess I will wait before buying the larger batch ot broilers I planned on this year.

Got them from Meyer's Hatchery. 71 chicks survived out of 77.
That's a **** sight better survival rate than I got on my shipment from Ideal. Basically lost 1/3 of them. Tried Ideal on a recommendation from posters here, but I will restrict my buys from them to their broiler specials in the future.

We love Meyer's. Second time ordering. Great customer service and pretty decent breed selection
Definitely will give them a try when I order my replacement Yokohama roo and a few other specific ones I am trying to get up into breeding trios. Their Yokohama roo was so tiny he just got trampled to death. The other 6 died within the first 24 hours. You gotta feel good about those 71 that made it.

Back
Top Bottom