ALABAMA!!

I hope so, building and reading like crazy. We are building a 6x4 coop with attached neat boxes (2). Putting the run the coop plus 4-6 more feet that will be even height wise with the coop. Suggestions for run bed considering our beautiful red “dirt”?
I just use shavings in my coops

Hey, y'all. The TSC in Montgomery is overloaded with chicks! They're selling the older chicks and ducklings at a discount. If y'all stop by on Monday, Tuesday, and next Saturday I'll be there to lend a hand to anyone that needs it or just wants to talk chickens in person. Tuesday I'll only be there for a few hours, though since they only scheduled me until 11:30am. Monday and Saturday I'll be there until 3 at the latest. So if you want to chat or just want someone with the patience to grab the exact chicks you want, come see me.

I can't give a list of what we've got right now, but I can post one Monday morning after I get in. Yesterday we were selling 2 week olds for a dollar each. We got in more just before I left, so there should be roughly 100 more getting discounted soon.

Back
Top Bottom