ALABAMA!!

Anyone want to make me an offer on the birds I have left? I really need the cage they are currently in.
big_smile.png

2 wht Muscovy Drakes I think- hatched 3/16

2 Partridge rock/ Wht rock mixed ( hen and roo)
2 EE - hatched 4/3 ( hen /roo)
1 Banty Turken - hatched 5/8 ( roo??)
4 Cochins ( possibly Banty from TSC)- (2 hens and 2 roo's I think) ( colors- blk, gold laced, silver laced I think) hatched 4/25
1 Blk Silkie (maybe roo) hatched 3/18

Sportees
Maylays are game birds...and they can be agressive..but myine is not agressive toward people...other roosters...? My birds free range, I do keep the roosters seperated on a rotating basis.

I only have one Maylay. They are considered a rare bird. I sort of lucked into him. I would like to find a couple of hens for him, althogh he does not care if his hens ar Black Star, RI, or Maylays....

Just wanted to thank everyone for the information on my sitting hen. Thanks for all of the information. We have decided to just let her continue sitting on the eggs and see if anything hatches. Thanks again.

Oh yes, this is my Jersey Giant "Thelma"
29492_100_0408.jpg

and this is Buffy....(she is the one sitting)
29492_100_0375.jpg

and this is Thelma again with my Americana "Blondie" peeping over her.
29492_100_0441.jpg

Howdy Ya'll - Birmingham Alabamian here. Extremely NEW parent of Two beautiful girls - chirp and peck (named by their mother - my 10 year old daughter) - they are New Hampshire Reds. Waiting on first eggs
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom