ALABAMA!!

Anyone interested in a Buff Orpington Rooster? He is 5 months old. Price is negotiable.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I think you were talking to me <I hope so> <sorry if not> But we got the cute little fluffy yellow things April 18th...fairly newly hatched when we bought them. Just got them into their coop a week ago...that rubbermaid box was getting NASTY!
sad.png
LOL

Hi guys,

Over here in Huntsville. Our broody just went broody again. If anyone wants eggs hatched out she will take them. She does this several times a year and we have no rooster so she sits for up to 3 months!!!!! If anyone wants a couple of eggs hatched out give me a PM. Would love to break her of it by letting her set. You can have the chickies back once they are hatched we just want her to get back to the flock.

Thanks,
Jo Ann

Hey , if anyone is interested, I have a trio of young california whites I want to get rid of, free, just message me oops,,just looked at the birds real good, it is actually 2 roos and a hen.
Birds have a new homes, thanks glassman

Last edited:
Looking for hatching eggs. . . not too particular on breed. I just want standard sized egg layers. I would love some Buff Orp or Easter Eggers. I am in Huntsville/Madison area. I would love to get some locally!

I do have baby Muscovy ducklings to trade or I am willing to purchase the eggs!

Anyone need Mucscovies!! They will be coming out my ears soon. They are very good baking eggs!

Thanks!

hello all you alabamians. i know this is kinda off the subject but i need some help. we just found out that our landlord has decided that he doesn't want us to have our chickens( even though we are on a cattle farm) so we were wondering if anyone knows of a place for rent where we can have our chickens. it dosen't matter where it is. alabama, ga or tenn. price is not a problem. thanks in advance.

Well, I made the formal intro last night, but just found the Alabama thread, so...

Hello from Phenix City!

Not my home town (that would be Selmer TN), but I've been here for 38 years, so I might as well CALL it my home town, huh!

Sherry

Back
Top Bottom