ALABAMA!!

Hi Everyone!

We're just starting out with our chickens and have been reading and reading. There's a lot of good information here. We live in Baldwin county on the gulf coast of Alabama. We're still in the process of finishing up the coop and the run. We have 4 buff orpingtons, 4 barred rock and 4 NH reds. The girls are about 5 weeks old. I never thought that chickens could be so much fun!

Last edited:
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Watch out there very addictive and build the coop at least twice as big as you think you need it
wink.png

Carrollton Area, We have 9 Black sEx Link hens, 3 Pekin ducks, 3 Cayuga ducks, and 1 Crested Buff Duck, and 1 very spoiled cat

Quote:
Thats cool, Wish I had a pond so I could have some ducks.

I have some wonderful Muscovy ducklings for sale/trade!!!!! The do not need water as they are the only ones, I think, that do not mate in the water. They have underdeveloped oil glands so they do not want to spend a lot of time in the water!

Michele

I am ordering some pullets (assortment of barred rocks, RIR, black sex link, and production reds. Does anyone want to go in on an order of these? I am in the Huntville/Madison area. I am ordering from Ideal Poultry if you need anything!

Michele

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom