ALABAMA!!

Hey buzz4401 - you're right down the road from me, lol
frow.gif

Hey goat walker,

Very cool, I am just looking into getting a few chickens. Do you breed yours? What chickens do best in this area(that you have found)?
edit
Duh I just looked at your site. Sometimes my brain is there it just doesnt want to work.

Last edited:
NW Alabama right here! Winfield. Gotta come to Mule Day. That is the crop of what we are somewhat known for. Or that the FIRST CIA agent in Afghanastan killed was from here. Johnny Michael Spann. That's it. Except for me!!!

Hey fuzziebutt,
I know where your are at. I was born in Fayette, but now reside in Northport. A few years back my brother and I rode in the Mule day parade on my gray arabian gelding. My borther was dressed as a cowboy and I was dressed as an Inidan Chief. I wish I had a pic of that to show you.

Quote:
lol, yeah i'm not sure yet but im still learning. We are on praire sod so its a little different when we look into getting the chickens. You can get some at the santuck fleamarket though. i set up there march - december.

And I Love Mule day! Havent been in a few years but loved it when i went!!

Quote:
Hey Steve! My husband and I came and got 6 chickens from you. We got a little barred rosecomb roo that was running around trying to be the boss, and a black hen for him. Got the silkie splash rooster, and his blue hen, and the sweetest little reddish (buff?) roo and his black silkie pullet. We came from Winfield. We kept them for a year and a half, then just go where we couldn't take care of them, so gave them away. Sure do miss them, and hope to be back up there soon!

Back
Top Bottom