ALABAMA!!

I have great and healthy birds.....I have 9 Rhode Island Red hens that are 1 year old..........I just hatched too much and need their chicken tractor.

Also I have some white rock/Rhode Island Red hens.

I'm in Bowdon, GA......
West GA....

Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks and Happy New Year.

Hey there Alabama!! By the way congrats to all those BAMA fans on here.

I am heading over to Blount Co on Feb 5 from Columbus, MS to visit a friend and was wondering if anyone in that area had hens to sale or hatching eggs?
I have been looking for:
Buff Brahmas (standard or bantam)
Javas, Mottled
Chantecler
Blue or White Giant Cochin
White Faced Black Spanish
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
Marans
Barnevelder
Dorking

Or if you have other things you might wanna sell just let me know.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Is anyone interested in some RIR st run or Barred rock females? I have an order coming from ideal on the 13th ( Wendsday). I ordered 25 of each but am only wanting to keep 30. I'll will probably sell the 5 of the barred rock and 15 of the RIR if anyone wants them $1.75 each

Don't have any hens to sell, but I've got a beautiful Barnevelder roo if you want him.

Spunky~Chick~Mom :

Hey there Alabama!! By the way congrats to all those BAMA fans on here.

I am heading over to Blount Co on Feb 5 from Columbus, MS to visit a friend and was wondering if anyone in that area had hens to sale or hatching eggs?
I have been looking for:
Buff Brahmas (standard or bantam)
Javas, Mottled
Chantecler
Blue or White Giant Cochin
White Faced Black Spanish
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
Marans
Barnevelder
Dorking

Or if you have other things you might wanna sell just let me know.

Thanks!!!​

Anyone interested in Black and BBS orpintons? I am cutting back and selling breeders and juveniles. Also selling Mahogany RIR breeders and Juveniles. Also Cuckoo Marans breeders. Several other lines also for sale.
Contact me for Buckeyes, Barnevelders, Light Sussex (import lines), BLRW, and Welsummers

Thanks
Roy

I have some standard rare breed chicks mostly roos. I would sell or trade. They are three months old. You can reach me at (205)429-4760 if interested.
I have Egyptian Fayomis (just started crowing)
Red, Black, Mille Fleure, and Light Brown Leghorns
Blue Jersey Giants
1 Blue Polish Roo

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom