Out of 25 eggs, this is the final score: 1 broken in shipment (well, when I tried to repair a tiny puncture with candle wax I broke it all the way) 3 left in the incubator at this point, which is day 19. I highly doubt they're alive, no signs of life. These 3 are so dark-shelled I can't tell anything. 14 discarded at various points -- about half of them last night. I started looking and checking, and, while I perhaps should have maybe given them longer, it wouldn't have made a difference because most of them were just rotten eggs inside. A few look like they had started, I don't think most of them ever started to develop. 1 baby hatched out yesterday morning and looked OK at first but died a few hours later for some unknown reason. But, ... FIVE healthy looking ones running around in the brooder. So, 5/25 is a 20% success rate. Which is a little disappointing, but ... ... I went on ebay and ordered 20 more button eggs and 50 coturnix. I know it's summer and all, but hey, they're cheap, and hopefully SOME will make it. I figure if I can get 10 or 12 of each species, C. chinensis and C. coturnix, that is enough for a breeding population, and then I can just hatch my own, fresh unshipped eggs if I wish. Thanks for all of your support during this little experiment. For those that requested pictures, I wish I had the capability at this time, but I'm still on dial up and it takes FOREVER to upload one picture. I am planning on getting rid of my AOL account within the next month and getting some kind of high speed connection. PS -- edited to add - I thought there were a couple more pipped yesterday AM -- well, I'm just plain dumb. What I thought were pips were just bumps in the shell on one (the normal kind of shell lumps you see sometimes) and just a piece of crud stuck to the shell on the second one. Both were just rotten eggs. The funny thing is, I held one up to my ear and swore it was pecking inside -- wishful thinking.