Alaska Chicken Lover's Soup for the Cold!!

Quote:
Well I live in Eagle River and I have 10 chickens 4 geese and like 20 quail (I keep forgetting to count them
lau.gif
) so yes you can. You just have to look at the zoneing laws on the house you live in. All so it helps to keep those around you happy by keeping a low profile. Shot the lady that lives across the street from me did not even know I had animals tell I said something and I had been living in the house for 6 moths.

Quote:
Well I live in Eagle River and I have 10 chickens 4 geese and like 20 quail (I keep forgetting to count them
lau.gif
) so yes you can. You just have to look at the zoneing laws on the house you live in. All so it helps to keep those around you happy by keeping a low profile. Shot the lady that lives across the street from me did not even know I had animals tell I said something and I had been living in the house for 6 moths.

yuckyuck.gif

Ak Tomboy, are you moving to Eagle River?

Did any of you happen to pop over and read the links Paula posted? I didn't see any comments, so I just wondered. She really really has terrific news!!

Quote:
I saw it I am so existed for her. I was just whiting tell i got over the OMG OMG dose she know what she is getting her self into. late nights looong days bad smells lots of stickiness that you just don't want to know what it is.
love.gif
man I miss when mine where small. its soo much of a
he.gif
tell they do something that just melts your heart.

So I cracked open a goose egg today and saw a bullseye on it
ep.gif
so I was wondering if anyone wanted to try to hatch some. my bator is full so I wont need the eggs just yet.

Congratulations to Paula and DH on that sweet little addition!
love.gif
It's been so long since I've been on here, I had a LOT of catching up to do.
Sleep when the baby sleeps, is what my mom always told me...and it's some of the best advice.
old.gif

The 5 little EE's I ordered are about a month old now...what a handful they are. Nyuk nyuk!

Quote:
I saw it I am so existed for her. I was just whiting tell i got over the OMG OMG dose she know what she is getting her self into. late nights looong days bad smells lots of stickiness that you just don't want to know what it is.
love.gif
man I miss when mine where small. its soo much of a
he.gif
tell they do something that just melts your heart.

So I cracked open a goose egg today and saw a bullseye on it
ep.gif
so I was wondering if anyone wanted to try to hatch some. my bator is full so I wont need the eggs just yet.

Ummm, I would love to! Borrowed bator is full till around the 8th of April though......
hey chickens! I need another broody! ASAP!

I have to show off my babies! They are a month old now, and they're EE's from Cackle.

First is Morgan
65318_m2.jpg

Then Lucy
65318_l2.jpg

Electra
65318_e3.jpg

Dusk
65318_d2.jpg

and Blanket (DD14 named her that...?!)
65318_b4.jpg

All of them together
65318_all2.jpg

I'll take some more pics in another couple of weeks or so.

Ya!!! My first hatch out of my own eggs!!!! I got 10 quail so far. Though one I dont thin he will make it
hit.gif
He seams to have some sack still out side the body and his little feet are all curled up. Poor guy. Im hopping he will get better with time but I just dont think so. I will post pic tonight when they are a little more dry. dont want to mess with them to much right now.

Back
Top Bottom