Alfa silkie cockerel switching places with betta silkie cockerel??

Chicklove4ever

Songster
May 17, 2020
Hi im really confused 🤔I have 4 roosters that were raised together one is 3 weeks older than the others.Hes a silke His name is Gizmo.Gizmo was always alfa and my blue silkie Cookie monster was betta they always had little fights veary rearly but my alfa roo would put him in his place every time til this morning.My alfa roo is cowarding in the corner 😱and not defending him self from Cookie monster he runs away bocking wile Cookie monster chases him all over till his cornerd then attacks him then walks away if Gizmo leaves the corner he attacks him again.Cookie monster is only picking on Gizmo not the others roosters. He wont let him eat or drink he wont do this to the other roosters and no,Gizmo is not sick i know this because he eats and drinks just fine when hes away from Cookie monster. He even gets exited when i put him with me in the house so i tryed putting Cookie monster in chicken jail a seprate pin in the coop were they can still see and hear eachother so Gizmo could go back out and Gizmo was happy as can be scratching crowing eating drinking until i took Cookie monster out again 5 hours later and he still would chase Gizmo around to corner him and make sure Gizmo stays in his corner if he tries to leave the corner Cookie monster atacks him again!Cookie monster is smaller in size i dont get it🤦‍♀️.Gizmo has always been the macho bird😶It wasnt like this yesterday im in shock both birds are my babys what is going on?should i just let them work it out? how can a alfa roo be nocked down in the pecking order in one day?

Thank you for your response😊
They are 5 months old Gizmo is 6 months.I didnt want that many 😱i hatched my leg horn he turned out to be a male and i got my three silkies from straight run. They turned out to be roos🤦‍♀️my luck😔 probably going to have to rehome some so sad!

Back
Top Bottom