" Aliens in back-yard " reports out of Nevada got me thinking ...

Apr 19, 2020
I wasn't sure if I should post this here or under games and fun.
But with these reports from Nevada, one being from an LVMPD officer, it got me thinking about how would a flock react to an 8 to 10 foot alien in the backyard.
We know some dogs would react aggressively and the excessive aggressive barking would be a clear warning sign to the family inside the home.
Other dogs would run , hide and cower in fear.

Now I'm sure some don't believe in aliens at all and others swear they're all around us.

I'm more curious on the thoughts of those of you who have roosters.
Just like some breeds of dogs go into automatic attack mode when they find themselves scared,
What breeds of roosters would do the same?

I guess the real question is, if E.T. decides to trespass on the property, can I count on a rooster to at least try to put up a fight ? :mad: (besides the dog of course 😅)

Do any of you out there have any stories about your flock interacting with unknown entities falling from the sky ?

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or under games and fun.
But with these reports from Nevada, one being from an LVMPD officer, it got me thinking about how would a flock react to an 8 to 10 foot alien in the backyard.
We know some dogs would react aggressively and the excessive aggressive barking would be a clear warning sign to the family inside the home.
Other dogs would run , hide and cower in fear.

Now I'm sure some don't believe in aliens at all and others swear they're all around us.

I'm more curious on the thoughts of those of you who have roosters.
Just like some breeds of dogs go into automatic attack mode when they find themselves scared,
What breeds of roosters would do the same?

I guess the real question is, if E.T. decides to trespass on the property, can I count on a rooster to at least try to put up a fight ? :mad: (besides the dog of course 😅)

Do any of you out there have any stories about your flock interacting with unknown entities falling from the sky ?
Nothing to report, on poultry reacting to Extraterrestrials. But they do alert, & take cover when a hawk is near.

Back
Top Bottom