All about Buff Orpington's AND Rhode-Island Red's !! CHECK THIS OUT!

Quote:
big_smile.png
Thank you. I thought it was really funny that she got so pushy. It looked like she was getting annoyed in the "I know you've got treats" picture. I finally gave her treats and she was a happy chicken again. We actually put some fencing up today along the top of their run so animals can't get to them and of course she had to be right under our feet being the "inspector".
roll.png
Too bad I was working and couldn't get pictures of her giving us the "okay" to continue renovation.
hmm.png

Hahha ooooh chickens.. haha and thats ok lol
big_smile.png
My BO pecks hard, if u hav food she'll like grab it out of your hand really hard. And sometimes she pecks my toes and it hurts. Hahaha but you gotta get used to that
roll.png

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
big_smile.png
Thank you. I thought it was really funny that she got so pushy. It looked like she was getting annoyed in the "I know you've got treats" picture. I finally gave her treats and she was a happy chicken again. We actually put some fencing up today along the top of their run so animals can't get to them and of course she had to be right under our feet being the "inspector".
roll.png
Too bad I was working and couldn't get pictures of her giving us the "okay" to continue renovation.
hmm.png

big_smile.png
My BO pecks hard, if u hav food she'll like grab it out of your hand really hard. And sometimes she pecks my toes and it hurts. Hahaha but you gotta get used to that
roll.png

Oh my gosh, yes! I absolutely hate it when Butterball does stuff like that. If you're not paying attention to her she'll come over and peck at your clothes and will "accidentally" pinch you. I put accidentally in quotes because I'm not convinced that she doesn't do it on purpose.
smack.gif
She's also really bad about almost eating your fingers instead of eating the treats.
roll.png
Gotta love her though.

Quote:
big_smile.png
roll.png

Oh my gosh, yes! I absolutely hate it when Butterball does stuff like that. If you're not paying attention to her she'll come over and peck at your clothes and will "accidentally" pinch you. I put accidentally in quotes because I'm not convinced that she doesn't do it on purpose.
smack.gif
She's also really bad about almost eating your fingers instead of eating the treats.
roll.png
Gotta love her though.

Hahaha YES! My Butterscotch pecks at my fingers when the treat is in the palm of my hand! Hahah, ahh i just love BO's
smile.png

Got to clean the feathers before going to bed.
IMAG0774.jpg

IMAG0779.jpg

Busted.
IMAG0773.jpg

IMAG0780.jpg

"The sun's in my eyes."
IMAG0782.jpg

IMAG0784.jpg

She wasn't too happy with me today because I overslept, which meant she didn't get as much time playing in the yard.
roll.png

my story i bought a lovely buff orpington it was roughly 10 weeks old i thought it was going to be my pride and joy of my flock, today i found sprs on it[him] time to get him a gf

Hi, I am new here-got my BO chicks in the mail 13 days ago-thought I would have to flog the postmaster-he called right when the post office closed to tell me they were there. I told him it would take me 30 minutes to get to town-would he wait? He says "I am only gonna be here for 15 more minutes-can i leave them outside on the steps!!!!!!!" It was 47 degrees!!!! I went off "No, you can't leave them on the steps-my son will come-he lives in town". Oh well, they are great and thriving-the only chick I lost was the extra one the hatchery sent which as different from the rest-have no idea why-they were all doing great -even a little runt BO that I was babying. I did get 3 Barred rocks because it was cheaper to get 3 more but they didn't have any extra BO's. I am supposed to have one little roo in there-I guess I should be able to tell in a couple more months which one he is.
Ok ,now I will go figure out how to put some pics of them on.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom