All Blue Eggs 40 Egg Deal Have one batch left

geareduplyn

Songster
11 Years
Jun 2, 2008
Salley SC
As many on the forum know I have been doing other things these past few months and do not have my breeders set up yet. So here's the deal. I have probably 100 pullets all Rumpless Araucanas many with double tufts in a free ranging flock. There are about 20 double tufted cockerels running with them of no determinate color. Most are black based, and are going to be gathered up and taken to the Auction tomorrow.
I am offering 40 eggs to be shipped Monday for $25.00 plus $14.50 shipping You should get a lot of rumpless birds and some with tufts, but the color could be anything. It's also possible there might be an egg or two fertilized by a Black Copper Marans Cockerel, but he has his own flock on the other side of the 40 acres so it is not likely.

I had a MayDay situtation early Saturday AM and was not able to monitor the thread about these eggs. One batch is paid for, but I've contacted a couple of people who were interested and no one has replied about the other batch. Email me if interested [email protected].

Last edited:
I'M NOT LOOKING!!!
I want to take these but the 'bator is completely full and I mean all the way!
hit.gif

maybe another time!
big_smile.png

Must not look.... Must not look..... Have no space.... Have no space.... Must not look

Geareduplyn, I'd love to get some in the future, but not right now. Full bator!

S & N- your sent messages will not be saved unless you check save sent message at the bottom before you click send. I had to learn that one the hard way!

And,
welcome-byc.gif
from South Carolina!

Oh boy am I going to get in trouble for this but SOLD! for the secound batch

where do I send paypal?

yeap i got it now thanks on the saved sent mess.

payment went thru i tried to send shipping info but your inbox is full
would like to make sure u got the money like i said new to this
Thanks Nathan

Back
Top Bottom