ALL BUT ONE ARE BROKEN

Go ahead and try...can't hurt anything....candle around day 5 or 7 and then at 10 to see if you see veins....you should know by then and can toss if you see no growth...

Can you imagine if it hatched! What a shocker that would be and my first egg ever. Oh I'm feeling better just at the thought of it hatching. You never know could happen. That would be a miracle chicken and if it hatches that's it's name miracle.
fl.gif

Maybe someone here will send you 2 or 3 eggs. See how this one does by day 7 or 10 and by then maybe someone will have a couple eggs they would be willing to give to you. I would send you some myself by my girls are laying small eggs and my cockeral is not always on the job. He is still learning. LOL

I would send you some eggs, but the only ones I have laying at the moment are laying pullet eggs and eggs from hens who don't have access to a roo right now. If you don't know anyone locally who has fertile eggs, you might talk to your local feed store - they might know who in the area has chickens. . .

So sorry about your eggs. That's a real bummer. I'll bet we can find a way to get you some more eggs, though.

I have been watching the bator closely and the temps. range between 98 and 103 in a still air bator. The temp. in the water wiggler is 99.5 steady. Humidity is ranging between 68 and 74% (is that too high?) I really hope I do this right.

oops edited my comment to ask this but edited the wrong one.
he.gif
th.gif

Still air temp in the bator should be 101...get your humidity down to 40 to 50%...last 3 days up the humidity to 70 to 75%...

Back
Top Bottom