"all i want for christmas"....

I want to be able to finish the knitting gifts I've started or will start:

1. mittens (done) for my mom's birthday - they match the scarf I made for her last year
2. matching hat for Mom for Christmas
3. socks for Dad... about 1/3 of 1st sock is done
4. fingerless gloves for my brother for Christmas

Only the mittens for my mom are done...

All that I want for Christmas is my family close by, laughter, my nephew to be born happy & healthy.

Everything else is just more cr@p I have to either feed, put gas in, or clean :thun

Last edited:
Hmmmm. my usual I guess

ITunes gift card. Victoria's Secret gift card. And money.
big_smile.png

Last year, and the several years before were tough during Christmas. Since I wasnt woking. This year. I am working. So I can enjoy myself more.

excellent thread...

I want a digital camera!!! but DH is so freakin' picky, he won't let me get just any old thing.

I should add - this is year 2 on wanting one 'cause we can't afford the one he insists we have to get.

sigh
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
oh my Lord you dont know QVC and HSN??????????

just type in www.qvc.com or www.hsn.com those are TV shopping channels but they also hve awesome websites. You can get your Camers,DVD player whatever you need, use easy pay . THey ship to you right away you are charged in whatevver monthly payments they offer , no layaway charge or other surcharges. I just ordered a portable DVD player an put it o easy pay, need one for a long trip.
THey return policies are pretty good too.

Quote:
nope no TV needed to shop there online order or calling them works just fine. Sorry i didnt know that you dont have a TV.And dont tell your DH i put you up to this

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom