All I wanted was chickens!!!!!

After our s&d were born exactly one year apart (same birthday to save money on cakes, parties, etc.) (Yes, it took a lot of planning and scheduling, but she still got pregnant.), I told Anne that if she got pregnant again I'd kill her. Twenty years later while she was in the recovery room after her hysterectomy, I told her to wake up because I'd changed my mind and wanted more children. What she said was not nice, so I won't repeat it here.

Quote:
lau.gif
......I would have killed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding!
gig.gif

I am 18 years older than my youngest half sibling (Dad has issues keeping his pants on!
hide.gif
We are not sure how old the oldest sibling is...he won't fee-up...but a great aunt did!
ep.gif
) I have a nephew in college that is like 5 or 6 yrs older than his uncle? Welcome to the real world! My wife can't have children anymore either and I like to tell folks that I am looking for a new brood mare cuz mine is in the retirement pasture! Yeah she loves it
smack.gif
I guess I should say I need a new pullet!
gig.gif

Congrats!
big_smile.png

DH is the baby of his siblings. There are 10 years in between him and the oldest. There were 8 kids total, 2 stillborn.
My stepfather and my uncle are 16 years apart. 'Uncle' Jay is only 2-3 years older than me, so I've never called him Uncle. He was raised with us.
It's nice that you have older kids, they'll be quite a help. Again, congrats!

Thank you guys for all the well wishes. Yep this is a bit of a shocker, but now I am wondering if we should have another after this so s/he will have someone to play with.

I am hoping for a girl because I can not think of any boy names. If it is a girl we will most likely name her Jadzia.

Quote:
I ordered chickens without telling my wife, so I think she ordered a stork without telling me.

My soon to be 12 year old son thinks he is an adult already. When we told them the first thing he said was "We can't afford a baby". I asked him what this we stuff was and when did he get a job.

Lol.

If you're happy about it--CONGRATS!!!

If not, I'm sorry!

: >

My baby is 17, did it right the first time and stopped there! LOL,,, Congrats to you, and ummmmmm get sleep while you can?

Oh yeah,, one of my friends got that surprise last year, her elded daughter turned 18 and her youngest turned 9 the next month, and she found out she was preggers. She got fixed, said she just can't do this every 9 years!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom