All My CHICKENS (most are show chickens)

jonhlawless18

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 31, 2012
lake mary, fl
Hi I have to get rid of all my loved chickens due to where i live i and im devistated.. :( all of these are very friendly and most of them i have raised from chicks. all are under 2 years. I have a blue showgirl that is very nice quality and just started laying. i also have a blue partridge showgiel pullet about 2 1/2 months old. i also have a black bearded silkie i am not sure about sex yet it is looking like a pullet though and its about 2 months old. i have a very nice quality buff wayandotte bantam hen about 1 year old. i have a very nice quality partridge cochin bantam hen almost 2 years old. i have BEAUTIFUL blue langshan hen about a year to and she lays big eggs almost everyday. i also have a very nice quality bantam buff laced polish pullet about 8 months and laying. and i have 3 quality cochin bantam chicks 1 buff barred, 1 silver laced, 1 blue. and1 pet quality partridge. i aslo have 5 four day old chicks their dad was a english orpington roo and their moms are either a white rock, production red, australorp, orpington or a bantam mix. please PM me for more info. Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays!
-John

the polish i think has found a new home! along with the showgirls and the partridge cochin hen and 2 cochin chicks. so everything else is left

Back
Top Bottom