All of my silkies

Timster881

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 13, 2012
Gainesville FL
Everything must go!!! I have moved to a new area and I had to leave them behind on our farm
hit.gif
I would like to sell them all together!!! I have 9 show quality silkies, 2 white, 2 blue, 1 black, 1 buff, 2 paints and I will post pics soon or send me a privet message. They are just about to start laying all of their toe spacing is good I am selling out or all of my silkies.

In answer to all of the messages that I have received concerning all of my silkies. I have not been able to personally count who is male and female but I had someone send me pics of all of them today so this is what they look like to date. I will be able to post more specifics to gender by Saturday. But here is a count of what I have left, I have 1 buff, 2 blues, 2 splash (one is dark and one is a very light splash, but her parents look very good) 2 white, 2 paints. I worked very maticulously in selecting these birds so that they would be breedable the only two that I believe came from the same line were the paints. Notice that I have changed the price to include the boxes. so it will be $310.00 plus Shipping if interested.

Last edited:
I'm interested in purchasing your silkies - do you ship? I'm in Port Orchard, WA.
Sorry, but the system's private messaging system isn't working - have you already sold these birds?

Back
Top Bottom