All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

Pics
Can we trade duck eggs for duck eggs ? I want the khaki Campbell duck eggs:)

I have Peking and white silkie fertile eggs , if u give me 6 I'll match your quantity and toss in extra eggs for u. Can't wait to incubat them and get my first review :bow. :weee

I'm in Bonita 91902 pm me your address and I'll ship out immediately

I have Peking and white silkie fertile eggs , if u give me 6 I'll match your quantity and toss in extra eggs for u. Can't wait to incubat them and get my first review :bow. :weee

Please see page 1 post 1 for the rules of this swap page. You are not yet eligible to swap on this thread.

I've still got

4+ Khaki Campbell Duck Eggs
6+ Barnyard mix (my golden comets are also now laying along with the barred rocks and buff orphingtons)

I can also offer
1/2 pint maple syrup
Mixed pack of fat quarters for quilting

Thanks!

Also just so everyone knows I am checking my acct here, but with planting in full swing we are really busy. It may be a couple days before you hear back, but any eggs would be from the morning I ship.

:)

As was already mentioned, you haven't been on BYC quite long enough to participate in this swap yet, but you can always pm someone if you see they have something you want & see if they would like to sell or trade for it.

I'll claim KCs again. If still available. First ones are tutting along :)

Offer:. 12+ coturnix quail eggs. Hens choice.

4+ Muscovy duck eggs. Chocolate drake over chocolate, blue, and black hens.

I can also offer these little basket things that are great for storing eggs, whatever. I have a stack of them, hand woven. Four inches deep four inches square.

Or

Peacock feathers. A whole slew of them. I made earrings with them and don't need the rest.

I think I might be all alone here in Rice Lake, as I do not see anyone close to connect with .   booooo  :(

If you mean "connect with" as in trade with, this is a chain swap thread and it doesn't require proximity to join (though there are other requirements). The eggs/items swapped are generally mailed between BYC members, not traded in person. The trades also work on a chain not a trade basis- you can learn more reading the first post.

Quote:
Mine on muscovy eggs Offer: 12+ Hens Choice Jumbo Brown Coturnix or Red breasted button quail or 6+ Barnyard Mix Chickens (Red Frizzle Cochin and Red Broiler Roo over Naked Necks, Heritage Rhode Islands, Australorps, Red Broilers, and black cochin)

Back
Top Bottom