All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

Pics
Updated Offer:

Hen's choice of pilgrim goose & mixed heritage turkeys with possibility of pure blue slates (you could get all goose, all turkey or some of each depending on who lays)

Or

4+ Mixed heritage turkey eggs

Or

8+ Assorted Rainbow layer chicken eggs

I can try for all goose on the first offer, but can not guarantee she will give me enough eggs in the 4 day time frame. Some may be older & she could stop laying any time. I only have the pair.

Y'all are killing me with the Pilgrim eggs...  I still don't have anything worth offering.   But this is still a fun thread to watch.

Read post 1 for options to offer if you don't have eggs available. A 6 month Gold Feather Membership can be your first offer. You can also offer gift certificates for poultry sites, feeder/waterers or other poultry supplies, homemade items, etc. As long as your first offer is "other fowl" eggs or a 6 month GFM you may offer anything else you like with a $10-15 value (before shipping).

Updated Offer:

Hen's choice of pilgrim goose & mixed heritage turkeys with possibility of pure blue slates (you could get all goose, all turkey or some of each depending on who lays)

Or

Or

I can try for all goose on the first offer, but can not guarantee she will give me enough eggs in the 4 day time frame. Some may be older & she could stop laying any time. I only have the pair.

Updated Offer:

Or

Or

I am moving my birds to the new house today. This is the last chance to get these for a couple weeks. If not claimed today I will have to roll back. I asked @learycow to hold off shipping until after my move, so we will be able to roll back to her if no one claims this today.

I am moving my birds to the new house today. This is the last chance to get these for a couple weeks. If not claimed today I will have to roll back. I asked @learycow to hold off shipping until after my move, so we will be able to roll back to her if no one claims this today.

May I claim your hen's choice? Hen's choice of pilgrim goose & mixed heritage turkeys with possibility of pure blue slates (you could get all goose, all turkey or some of each depending on who lays)

I offer;

4+ Pure breed Khaki Campbell duck eggs (all are currently laying and I can mail on Wed. if this offer is claimed by then. eggs will be picked same day as shipped)

I am moving my birds to the new house today. This is the last chance to get these for a couple weeks. If not claimed today I will have to roll back. I asked [@=/u/84851/learycow]@learycow[/@] to hold off shipping until after my move, so we will be able to roll back to her if no one claims this today.

May I claim your hen's choice? Hen's choice of pilgrim goose & mixed heritage turkeys with possibility of pure blue slates (you could get all goose, all turkey or some of each depending on who lays)

I offer;

4+ Pure breed Khaki Campbell duck eggs (all are currently laying and I can mail on Wed. if this offer is claimed by then. eggs will be picked same day as shipped)

Sure can. Thanks
1f609.png

I am moving my birds to the new house today. This is the last chance to get these for a couple weeks. If not claimed today I will have to roll back. I asked [@=/u/84851/learycow]@learycow[/@] to hold off shipping until after my move, so we will be able to roll back to her if no one claims this today.

I offer;

Do you have any other options to offer to give choices? Doesn't have to even be eggs. We listed a bunch of options a few pages back if you need ideas.
1f609.png

Do you have any other options to offer to give choices? Doesn't have to even be eggs. We listed a bunch of options a few pages back if you need ideas.
1f609.png

I was actually on my way over here to add in another option :)

I offer;

Or

6 Mixed breed brown layer eggs (these are a barnyard mix of barred rock, buff orphington, or easter egger crossed with a barred rock rooster, lavender ameraucana rooster, or wheaten ameraucana rooster.

Or

1/2 Pint of homemade pure maple syrup. This season was interesting so the syrup is a grade b dark amber. Still tastes great though.

Back
Top Bottom