All Santa Letters from North Pole, Alaska Sent out last week

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Leslie In North Pole, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Leslie In North Pole

Leslie In North Pole Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2007
    North Pole, AK
    [​IMG]

I am once again doing handwritten letters from Santa for $12 (shipping included)

Each child gets a personal letter, a stocking, a simple wooden ornament to decorate how ever they want, some magic reindeer food, and other surprises.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Guess if you are going to live in that eskimo country, you might as well take advantage.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  3. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I don't think she is taking advantage, I think she has a GREAT buisness mind! [​IMG]

4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    We write letters to our kids each year and send them to the North Pole post office for the stamp cancelation. [​IMG]

5. katrinag

katrinag Chillin' With My Peeps

That is a wonderful idea.

6. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    [​IMG] Is there a discount if there are 10 kids?I have 4 of my own and 6 nieces and nephews. I think they would love this [​IMG]

7. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    That is so cool! Much better than a computer generated form letter. If Steven wasn't turning 17 I'd be on it like white on rice. Although, do you have insurance for carpel tunnel from writer's cramps lol?

8. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Quote:We stop writing them at 18. [​IMG]

9. Leslie In North Pole

Leslie In North Pole Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2007
    North Pole, AK
    Actually this isn't Eskimo country, though with the temps dropping below -20, it sure feels like it [​IMG] Actually, the native people to my area are the Athabaskans.

As I write these letter more for fun than profit, I am sure I can offer a discount for so many children. PM me.

As to my hand getting cramped, yes it does but it is worth it every time I get a message back that says the letter has arrived and the child was thrilled.

10. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I have been told that next Christmas I will likely have a grandchild ( [​IMG] ) and I will be sure to have Santa send a letter.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by