All Santa Letters from North Pole, Alaska Sent out last week

Leslie In North Pole

Songster
12 Years
Mar 7, 2007
North Pole, AK
6891594bcf6113580fa81745758c9c68eea048a.jpg

I am once again doing handwritten letters from Santa for $12 (shipping included)

Each child gets a personal letter, a stocking, a simple wooden ornament to decorate how ever they want, some magic reindeer food, and other surprises.

Last edited:
Guess if you are going to live in that eskimo country, you might as well take advantage.

Last edited:
big_smile.png
Is there a discount if there are 10 kids?I have 4 of my own and 6 nieces and nephews. I think they would love this
thumbsup.gif

That is so cool! Much better than a computer generated form letter. If Steven wasn't turning 17 I'd be on it like white on rice. Although, do you have insurance for carpel tunnel from writer's cramps lol?

Actually this isn't Eskimo country, though with the temps dropping below -20, it sure feels like it
wink.png
Actually, the native people to my area are the Athabaskans.

As I write these letter more for fun than profit, I am sure I can offer a discount for so many children. PM me.

As to my hand getting cramped, yes it does but it is worth it every time I get a message back that says the letter has arrived and the child was thrilled.

I have been told that next Christmas I will likely have a grandchild (
th.gif
) and I will be sure to have Santa send a letter.

Back
Top Bottom