All the Chicken Breeds Welcome

:love:eek:Them chicks are like, white! Are malays hard to come across? And I think i have seen your orpington project before, good work and keep it up!
Also, the second pic of the chicks looks like his/her foot is twisted weirdly.....
Malays are a Critically endangered Chicken Breed, yes they're hard to get a hold of.

They're yellowish white because they're Wheaten based. The one with the odd foot hatched with curled toes.

I had a thought while out in the chicken coop...
I have nine Blue Laced Red Wyandottes and they have these green eyes. Its not that bright and you have to actually look to see it, but they are a dark green. I was wondering what chickens have different colored eyes because most of my girls have red or orange, while the chicks have green. Can chickens even have blue eyes?

I had a thought while out in the chicken coop...
I have nine Blue Laced Red Wyandottes and they have these green eyes. Its not that bright and you have to actually look to see it, but they are a dark green. I was wondering what chickens have different colored eyes because most of my girls have red or orange, while the chicks have green. Can chickens even have blue eyes?
Also, can you breed chickens and they inherit the eye color of the parents?

Back
Top Bottom