All The Way Up Ranch

Living_Legend

Songster
Jan 3, 2018
Freeland, MD
My Coop
My Coop
I am a husband/father of a 2 year Old Son and a 4 Month Old Daughter. We recently moved into our dream home with 5 acres in North country side Maryland where my wife and I went to high school. (We didn't know each other in high school) We moved back here after living in our starter home for the school system here. We worked hard to get here including flipping a house while working full time jobs.

I named our home All The Way Up because all of our friends that live in Maryland would say we live all the way up, top of Maryland in the country, middle of nowhere to some atleast compared to the city of Maryland, Baltimore.

We do not live on a ranch by any means but I am pretending we do. It's our little ranch. This is where I am going to post our chicken journey that is just starting. We receive our first chicks on April 6th, 2018.

20180330_202558.jpg

Original plans for our little "Ranch". This are not the same but the idea is. Like it says 5x10 Urban Chicken Coop and I did not do that. Got a 6x12 amish build coop. I am a do it yourself type of guy but I realy wanted the coop to match my house and with 2 young kids I bought myself a gift. I am doing the rest myself.

Attachments

• All The Way Up Ranch.png
    All The Way Up Ranch.png
    689.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Wow, a zip line and a batting cage? Sounds like a lot of fun!

Best wishes for you with all your plans :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom