all who are hatching quail

It's hatch day!!!!!! I didn't see anything this morning when I checked before I left for work and to be more realistic they probably won't hatch until tomorrow.... But still!!! Today is day 16 but I think I put them in at night, so technically tonight is day 16. Either way!!
1f60a.png

I just picked up 77 coturnix eggs today to hatch for someone. yippee!
clap.gif
they are going in with my dozen barred rock eggs i put in for the Easter hatch-a-long. Although these won't count as I'm waiting so they will hatch after Easter.

It's hatch day!!!!!! I didn't see anything this morning when I checked before I left for work and to be more realistic they probably won't hatch until tomorrow.... But still!!! Today is day 16 but I think I put them in at night, so technically tonight is day 16. Either way!!
1f60a.png

Happy hatching! Mines were due yesterday. Woke up to some that did hatch overnight. And yay! I got some diff colored ones.

Anyone know what the silverish white fuzz is? You know like yellow fuzzy fur is gonna turn white. Well I have one with white silverish fuzzy fur? What's that? I'm assuming silver color? Lol

Tomorrow is day 16 for me and the next batch (this batch was small only 25) is going to be small (6-8) because my other quail just started laying. gonna be fun hatching my own eggs. Just wish I can have a rooster....

Tomorrow is day 16 for me and the next batch (this batch was small only 25) is going to be small (6-8) because my other quail just started laying. gonna be fun hatching my own eggs. Just wish I can have a rooster....
I have extra bob males!..5.00 + shiping..I dont know what shipping cost is right now??

Last edited:
Happy hatching! Mines were due yesterday. Woke up to some that did hatch overnight. And yay! I got some diff colored ones.

Anyone know what the silverish white fuzz is? You know like yellow fuzzy fur is gonna turn white. Well I have one with white silverish fuzzy fur? What's that? I'm assuming silver color? Lol

Here's a pic....

Back
Top Bottom