all who are hatching quail

Your hatch may just be a bit delayed and spaced out. Think positive. I'm send happy baby quail wishes your way. I had to assist 4 in my last hatch and they are all healthy birds now. When I assist I only unzip them so they can breath properly then let them rest a bit. This way they can come out when they are ready. I've even been known to seperate then still in the incubator but in a small plastic wear so they don't get beat up by the others. But once a couple are out they seem to help eachother out an cheer eachother on.

Your hatch may just be a bit delayed and spaced out. Think positive. I'm send happy baby quail wishes your way. I had to assist 4 in my last hatch and they are all healthy birds now. When I assist I only unzip them so they can breath properly then let them rest a bit. This way they can come out when they are ready. I've even been known to seperate then still in the incubator but in a small plastic wear so they don't get beat up by the others. But once a couple are out they seem to help eachother out an cheer eachother on.

We recorded the last batch rhat hatched...we were playing the chirping and def made the egg more active :)

4 jumbo hatched in last couple hours from my small incubator (still has 6 of 8 inside it that are pipped).... have 8 more jumbos and 78 texas a&ms in my large incubator that are due in about a week.

Got 2 out so far

I am new to quail but have 16 chickens. One of my neighbors gave me some cortunix quail eggs 18 days amd i decided to hatch and expand my poultry flock. They are hatching out now. Too cool. One out and 8 to go. All others have piped

Back
Top Bottom