All you egg hatchers have done it!

porteryork

Songster
11 Years
May 9, 2008
Clarkesville, GA
I was over visiting my chickens today. They are with a friend's while the coop is relocated. (Long story, City ordinance.....) Anyway, my friend has a big roo that has taken a liking to my big blue orps from Julie.

So there were three eggs there and, and,

yes! I too them over to Missouri chick and she is putting them in her bator tonight along with the swap eggs.

Help! Next thing you now I will be getting an incubator.

On another note, if the eggs work......Missouri chick has a Suede's son and I have one of Julie's gorgeous blue orps.......see what we are thinking.....

Yes, I am officially an enabler for Missouri Chick's hatching habit!

Michelle

HA,,, you think buying a bator is the last step?? hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

after you buy a bator,, you buy a bigger 1,, then you buy a hatcher,, then you buy a brooder,,, then.....................................

They are right Michelle, I entered the raffle for that big incubator we saw at the show. GAWShhh, I'm really in trouble if I win that!!!
barnie.gif
I never thought I of all people would become a hatchaholic, but it kinda sneaks up on you. Sharon and I call it chicken crack. Worst and best addiction ever.
lau.gif
I hope we get some good Pearl babies for you......

Quote:
and you make hubby build more pens, and then you lay out a fake budget sheet to PROVE this is all worth it, then when planning to build YOUR house you think of a way to turn the basement into your own private chick hatchery, and then..........

I was thinking that we needed a spot for all of us DH's! BYC should put up a thread called "build another fence dear" and limit entrance to all of us DH's. Gonna get chickens? Put up a fence... Chickens lead to goats, goats lead to sheep, sheep lead to pigs, pigs lead to donkeys.... You get the Idea!

idunno.gif
he.gif
wee.gif

Chris

Back
Top Bottom