Allergies

Bantamlover23

Songster
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
Chuluota, FL
Well my allergies are trying to kill me. I have been miserable since saturday after I cleaned 2 tack rooms with itchy eyes, sneezing, coughing, and runny nose it is SO wonderful. Usually my allergies are not this bad but since cleaning 2 dusty and dirty tack rooms I have been miserable. And I ran out of my OTC allergy meds I usually take so now it is down to Benedyl and that stuff knocks me out. Oh well my dad is picking the other meds up today so maybe I can take and get over this crud.

Sorry dont know a cure ,but I would sugest you might try wearing a dust mask next time.IT helps me ,its not very comfortable but itchey eyes nose &throat are no fun,its worth a go .GOOD LUCK.

Quote:
Last year my Dr put me on Nasonex, if I would remember to use it everyday I would not have issues and after the last few days and feeling miserable I will be more incline to use the Nasonex everyday.

Bantamlover, I am so sorry. As a fellow allergy sufferer, I totally feel your pain. This is what helps me-come in when your allergies are acting up, and change clothes. Wash your face, clean your glasses/contacts if you wear them. If you're really bad, take a shower and wash your hair. It gets the allergens off your body. Benadryl does the same thing to me, I swear I could have surgery under the effects of that stuff. I hope you get your regular meds soon. Oh, and take it before you go out to clean up. Feel better soon!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom