Almost therešŸ„°šŸ£

JenniferBoileau

Chirping
May 5, 2020
Iā€™ve been on a mission to amend the deed restrictions in our community to allow backyard chickens...and because of all the great info in here, Iā€™m having a great response so far. I need 151 signatures and Iā€™m up to 102. Maybe a few more days and Iā€™ll hopefully be done! This is more legwork and more talking than Iā€™ve ever done in my life-as I have to go door to door for signatures.....but it will be worth it. My kids are taking turns going around with me...and we are in the home stretch! Thank you so much to everyone who has shared their experiences here, I took pieces of so many threads for my initial presentation and I appreciate it so much!

So the signatures get you on the board agenda, or they actually result in amendment?
The signatures are needed to give to the attorney who will change the language...prior to this I had to make a proposal to the board, then the petition was generated. So in a few more votes, the language gets amended and I can finally choose the coop design and get going :) We have 226 homes in here, and I'm pretty happy to be almost done-this has been like e full time job! LOL

Back
Top Bottom