Aloha fellow Birdies!

peletashi

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 27, 2014
Henderson, NV
Aloha! My name is Tashi- just joined today. I live in Nevada with my sweetie and my lil chickenwing Shadow. We raised backyard chickens last year. I have ringneck doves- now one baby. Lost my lil Peeps this morning. Both had splay legs, so I joined for helpful info! My BIL and sister raise pidgeons-rollers, fantails, homing, and some funky one with curly feathered feet!! :) who knew?!?

Hi :welcome Glad you joined the flock. Sorry to hear you lost your peeps. The learning centre has great info on pretty much everything it's very useful. There is also a pigeon section on the forum. Be sure to ask lots of questions everyone very friendly :frow

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sorry about your peeps.
hugs.gif
Have you stopped by our Pigeons and Doves section? Lots of our members keep these birds too...https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/52/pigeons-and-doves

Great to have you aboard and we do welcome you to our flock!

Welcome to BYC, chickens are considered a gateway "drug" to other birds, goats, sheep etc. I don't know anything about pigeons but, have seen some photos of fancy show birds, who would have thunk pigeons could be so exotic looking.

Welcome to BYC,  chickens are considered a gateway "drug" to other  birds, goats, sheep etc.   I don't know anything about pigeons but, have seen some photos of fancy show birds,  who would have thunk pigeons could be so exotic looking. 

Gate way drug :gig
So true they led me to ducks...

Welcome to back yard chickens Tashi, as you can there is a great sense of humour here.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm sorry about the loss of Peeps. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about Doves, but definitely stop by our Dove section and take advantage of our Dove experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your Doves.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom