Aloha from Manoa's Roost

Pics

BlueBaby

Chick hatching addict.
8 Years
Mar 21, 2016
Someplace near Phoenix, Arizona
This is the first time since I joined that I am starting a thread in this section. I received my Aloha boy today and have decided to name him Manoa after one of the Hawaiian names. I plan to help develop the Naked Neck version of the Aloha's. The Aloha breed was created and developed right here in Arizona, and is dual-purpose. Manoa is a big boy!

Manoa 1.jpg
Manoa 2.jpg

Last edited:
This is the first time since I joined that I am starting a thread in this section. I received my Aloha boy today and have decided to name him Manoa after one of the Hawaiian names. I plan to help develop the Naked Neck version of the Aloha's. The Aloha breed was created and developed right here in Arizona, and is dual-purpose. Manoa is a big boy!

View attachment 2420583View attachment 2420585
He is stunning! I am truly looking forward to following your journey! :love

@BlueBaby How old are the NN's in the 2nd picture...they are so small next to him!

The white with black feather's hen lay's green eggs, and she was out of one of my 2018 hatches. The darker pullet in the picture was hatched on June 4th of this year, and just layed her 4th egg earlier today.

Manoa is still adjusting to the flock over here, but I think that he has already figured out that I am the bringer of the food and water, and that I'm not there to hurt them. He was enjoying a nice dirt bath this morning, and he makes a big place to do it in because he's so big. I found out that he hatched in April of this year, so he is 7 month's old now.

Back
Top Bottom