Alpine making song up?

Also what sort of incubator would you reccomend?
The best one you can afford and get where your located.
(Brinsea, GFQ, high end) are some of the best and Harris Farm's Innovators Pro 4250 (low end) isn't that bad of a bator for the price. With any of the cheap incubators you will need a calibrated, accurate thermometer(s) and a calibrated hygrometer....as they are notoriously for inaccurate senors in the OEM equipment....at the same time, I'd use them in the high end bators as well. There are other brands out there do your research and you'll find one that best suits you're needs.

The best one you can afford and get where your located.
(Brinsea, GFQ, high end) are some of the best and Harris Farm's Innovators Pro 4250 (low end) isn't that bad of a bator for the price. With any of the cheap incubators you will need a calibrated, accurate thermometer(s) and a calibrated hygrometer....as they are notoriously for inaccurate senors in the OEM equipment....at the same time, I'd use them in the high end bators as well. There are other brands out there do your research and you'll find one that best suits you're needs.

Recently, we have heard Alpine doing the bobwhite call, quite early in the morning. Apparently my brother had already heard it.
Also in one of the cardboard boxes, my mum found some feathers in a circle like a nest was being made.

Back
Top Bottom