Am I a frizzled cochin?

itsy

Songster
8 Years
Mar 14, 2011
New England
Just got back from my feed store and there was a rooster for adoption. He's on the medium-small side. He's very stout looking. His neck is sort of bare and I believe he's frizzled? Or something like frizzled?

Any ideas on what he is?

82602_sizzleroo.jpg

He does like lightly frizzled, and his body shape looks like it could be cochin, but his head has soooo much comb and wattles......Maybe he's a mix......

Whatever he is - he's unique looking. LOL.

I should ask them why he's there. If he's reported to be a nice roo - I should take him.

He is probably there because he is a rooster. I was going to say he looks unique. Not really Frizzled. Not a Cochin-has no feathered feet. Probably a cross of sorts.

I'd say somewhere in his blood lines there is Cochin Frizzle. He looks like a bantam "something" to me. I have 3 Cochin Frizzle Roosters (all living together) if he acts anything like my boys you should snatch him up! They are sweet, calm, fun to watch, and easy on the ladies.

He doesn't look roo-ish to me... I mean, I know he IS a roo and all, but just look at him; you can't take a man who looks like that seriously! The girls will all laugh.

ETA: missing word to make it all make sense

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom