Am I a psychopath 🤣

Sep 30, 2021
Utah
Test to see if you are a psychopath...

A woman is at her mother's funeral and meets the perfect man. She knows he is Mr. Right. But in the busy-ness of the day, she never finds out his name.

A week later, she kills her sister.

Why?
I love riddles but I'm terrible at them. Does that mean I'm not a psychopath? :fl

Sally PB

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Aug 7, 2020
Belding, MI
I have a cousin who definitely was. As I told people, I wouldn't mess up my life to put his blood on my hands, but if someone were beating him to death 10 feet away, I would NOT lift a finger to come to his aid. I wouldn't even call 911.

When I heard he had died, I jumped up and down and shouted for joy.

Nabiki

Quail Geek
Premium Feather Member
May 15, 2019
Sonoma County, CA
I have a cousin who definitely was. As I told people, I wouldn't mess up my life to put his blood on my hands, but if someone were beating him to death 10 feet away, I would NOT lift a finger to come to his aid. I wouldn't even call 911.

I wouldn't go that far about my brother, but I certainly want nothing to do with him.

yakitori

Crowing
Jun 22, 2020
New York

I certainly know people that the world would do better without. They treat everyone else like trash to be stepped on... I stay far far away from them too. They tend to be quite charismatic too....

CovidtimeQuail

Songster
Premium Feather Member
Nov 28, 2020
Honolulu, HI
1635109340792.png

Top Bottom