• You're a loser :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're......getting there? I guess?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why??
If it’s because you don’t want me to be hated, then no. I came on here to get more information about chickens . Not to chat about non poultry related topics . I just wanted help for my hens when they needed it, not too become popular. I don’t know what it is like to be that way, but if I don’t experience it until I’m thirty and dying my hair ( I like grey hair though, so I won’t be doing that), I’m not going to be sad.
Because there is no reason to start up old, forgotten arguments. It makes BOTH of us look bad for no reason. I have no qualms with what happened

Because there is no reason to start up old, forgotten arguments. It makes BOTH of us look bad for no reason. I have no qualms with what happened
I know. What I meant was: if you end up in a new argument because some people on here like to start fights ( you are definitely not one of those) I will gladly step in, let you slip out unnoticed , and finish off the fight for you. I don’t want to start old fights!

I know. What I meant was: if you end up in a new argument because some people on here like to start fights ( you are definitely not one of those) I will gladly step in, let you slip out unnoticed , and finish off the fight for you. I don’t want to start old fights!
Ohh ok, thanks. I'm trying not to get into arguments.

Honestly it really wasn't that bad
It was. However the thread was repeatedly moderated and the inflammatory posts were removed by the admin team. You're seeing the remains. It got pretty heated, and that's why the last post says "don't do this again".

Do not anger the staff. They've had a long 2022. :)

It was. However the thread was repeatedly moderated and the inflammatory posts were removed by the admin team. You're seeing the remains. It got pretty heated, and that's why the last post says "don't do this again".

Do not anger the staff. They've had a long 2022. :)
X2

Let's just say this, mistakes were made by making the first thread and in the thread, we should learn from those mistakes instead of repeating them.

These types of threads can be a form of trolling, which is against the BYC terms and rules . This thread will remain locked. Please do not start any similar threads.

If you see something that is against the BYC Rules and terms please report it. Please do not respond. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom