Ameraucana Chicks Bantams: Wheaten, Blue Wheaten, Silver

BuffyGRL

Songster
9 Years
May 19, 2010
North Carolina Foothills
I am due to hatch some Bantam Ameraucana Eggs. There will be Wheaten, possible Blue Wheaten, and Silver Bantam chicks. Depending on how many hatch is what will be available. There will only be enough to ship to one person.

Please do not bid on these. Send me an email or PM.

I am hoping to find homes for these before they hatch. These aren't EE's they are True Ameraucana's hatched from birds purchased from John Blehm. The only reason I am selling is that I have too many chicks right now to care for right now and more to hatch and my focus is on other color varieties..You can say that I am addicted. Ameraucanas are truly enjoyable and unique.

Price will be 3.00 each straight run.
Shipping will depend on the location plus the box. I will have to ship within 24 hours of the hatch date which will be on 7-2 give or take a day.

I am located in NC and would arrange to meet you if you are nearby.

Thanks so much.

SilverBantam.jpg

Last edited:
I know, shipping kills you.. I will ship usually its about $30-$35 just depending on your zip. I love the little boogers and they are such a great breed.

Quote:
I have had LF ameraucana and loved them I just wish I had more room and wasn't headed off to school next year then I would definitely get some I love the wheaten and blue wheaten colors.

Henry

Wish I was closer. I am afraid of having them shipped that close to the weekend because they may get stuck in the post office over the weekend.

I'm fairly close to you, I believe - Southwest VA. I've been looking into getting some Easter Eggers, but true Ameraucanas would be even better. I'll PM you.

Back
Top Bottom