Ameraucana Hatching eggs

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
I had no idea where to post this at all. I have a nice Blue Wheaten Roo and wheaten Hen that should be laying soon. How much would one pay for these eggs?

Mods if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it!

Quote:
I just paid $50 for a dozen... heh.
roll.png

Where do your lines come from? I'd be interested in buying some from you if it'll promote biodiversity within my flock.

Quote:
roll.png

Where do your lines come from? I'd be interested in buying some from you if it'll promote biodiversity within my flock.

Honestly? I got them from a local gal who only wanted lavs - she sold me the pair for $20... Here is a pic of the roo!

14951_img_2040.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
roll.png

Honestly? I got them from a local gal who only wanted lavs - she sold me the pair for $20... Here is a pic of the roo!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/14951_img_2040.jpg

He's gorgeous. His blue is really intense. Lucky find for that price!!! Yeah, $50 for the dozen. I'm thinking the breeder is going to send closer to 16 eggs though.

My hopes for the hatch are at least 1 BW cockerel, that's what I care most about and 4 pullets. The mating is Wheaten X Blue Wheaten, so there's a possibility I'll get both. (only blue, only blue, only blue!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
)

PM me and I'll let you know who my breeder was and then maybe in a couple months I can add some of your lines to my flock? Especially if I don't get the blue boy that I'm hoping for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom