Ameraucana Lavender Bantam roos for sale WA/OR

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by merrydancer, Jul 27, 2008.

1. merrydancer

merrydancer Out Of The Brooder

Nov 28, 2007
    I have a couple of Ameraucana Lavender Bantam roos for sale. I live in Vancouver, WA. $7 each. They are about 3 months old. Have a few pics to email if you are interested. my email is [email protected]
    Thank you, mary

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  2. sara

sara Title Needed Here

What bloodlines do these come from? [​IMG]

3. merrydancer

merrydancer Out Of The Brooder

Nov 28, 2007
    There are from John Blehm. These are my "extra" roos.[​IMG]

4. Shaffer

Shaffer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    Tamaqua, NE Pa
    Hey, anyone with bantam black, possibly whites,for a project use silver or even a wheaten Ameraucana bantam hens/pullets here is the chance to get some nice looking roosters. Go to the Ameraucana site and search Lavender and see what they look like. I had some of these and they are just gorgeous. They are not easy to get. Good luck. HS

5. chilisweet

chilisweet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Vancouver, WA
    Mary,

Can you post your pictures? I wish I could have a boy, because they are lovely! I wonder what my blue wheaten americauna and these guys would produce? hmmm

~Caran:D

6. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Quote:Ahh! Same as I have too. I have two extra roos too [​IMG]

7. Ameraucana Momma

Ameraucana Momma Out Of The Brooder

Jun 29, 2008
    Grand Ledge Michigan
    Anyone in Michigan want bantam Lavender Ameraucans and blue and reg wheaton bantams have pairs for sale hatched May 26 very beautiful birds from John Blehm's stock. The lavenders lay very well and are excellent yard birds The wheatons are from a blue wheaton roo and reg wheaton hens they are beautiful.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by