Ameraucana- Rooster or Hen?

Roo all the way!!! I agree with everyone else he is gonna be gorgeous!!! Before ya know it he will start crowing like the blind roo on the nyquil commercial. At least mine did

1000% positive it's an easter egger roo. I have two that look just like him in western nc if anyone wants one or two free ones!
wink.png

I quess am going to keep him. he will be my first very standard rooster. I just found out that my two frizzle banty cochins are roosters too. Not sure if I will keep them. Would there be a problem if I kept the two bantys, I guess they wont breed with my standards and I don't have any banty hens.

Congratulations on your decission of keeping this beautiful cockerel.
Consider yourself lucky that he has not started crowing yet.......his time will come.........

Last edited:
That's is a lovely light Brahma! They get big too. I have 2 that are that size, I like them.

Cason, i hope you aren't serious EEs/Ameraucanas are probably one of the best breeds out there- sweet, smart and pretty....now if you want a breed that is hard to sex get silkies.

That rooster is gorgeous. Can anyone take a guess what his breed background is within the EE gene pool? He is very tall and slender...is that pretty common with EE roosters?

Back
Top Bottom