American Gamefowl

Hateful finally chilled out
4A176477-DAA6-4DE7-A051-6CC98A8E5BC0.jpeg

Is she hateful?
she was in with my wife’s chickens and the past three days she’s been getting really hateful towards her buff Orpington she doesn’t take it easy either when she gets hold of her she hits hard and basically slams her to the ground she brought blood today that was enough of that I pulled her out and stuck her in a dome pen she’ll have her own once the biddies get big enough for the coop

she was in with my wife’s chickens and the past three days she’s been getting really hateful towards her buff Orpington she doesn’t take it easy either when she gets hold of her she hits hard and basically slams her to the ground she brought blood today that was enough of that I pulled her out and stuck her in a dome pen she’ll have her own once the biddies get big enough for the coop
That’s not being mean. That’s pretty normal for a game hen. Unless they grew up together she most likely won’t get along with another hen.

That’s not being mean. That’s pretty normal for a game hen. Unless they grew up together she most likely won’t get along with another hen.
Yeah she ruled the roost but she was getting to the point it was dangerous lol so I just separated her I was going to anyways didn’t think it’d be this soon though. Oh well problem solved

Yeah you have to be careful. Some hens will kill another hen if given the opportunity.
Yeah I think that’s where she was goin with it. I’ve been aiming to move her but she hasn’t been to bad until the past two days I figured it was time I’d never hear the end of it if she’d kill one of the layers there just gental giants lol the wife is partial to them she’s not big on the games she said they were my thing lol but she does like the pumpkins so I’m in the clear lol

Back
Top Bottom