American Gamefowl

I’ll have to get some on order and try it this stuff I do have has always given good success and caught many coins on it but I like tryin new stuff lol
Yeah they all work to some degree. Hell I’ve caught plenty of raccoons in a cage with a piece of apple and nothing else in the middle of the grass. I was trying to catch a rabbit for giggles. Lol
If I could only use one it would be moneymaker. That stuff is great for DP. I don’t use any kind of fish oil since I can’t handle the fishy smell.

Yeah they all work to some degree. Hell I’ve caught plenty of raccoons in a cage with a piece of apple and nothing else in the middle of the grass. I was trying to catch a rabbit for giggles. Lol
If I could only use one it would be moneymaker. That stuff is great for DP. I don’t use any kind of fish oil since I can’t handle the fishy smell.
Yeah the fish smell is terrible lol

I would want fishy smelling lure either since I like to use mine for hair gel. 😂

What’s that?
Oh nothing. I got that sparkley lure in my hair when I used it. I was glad it didn't stink too bad. 😂
I had picked up a stick to put it on the trap like you told me...
Instead of just sticking the stick in the ground first... For some dumb reason i stuck the stick in my mouth so I could place the trap where I wanted it first. It was a bit breezy that day and my hair was down.
You see where this is going right?

0F37D02A-1ED3-4198-8BBA-69C8F6A77865.jpeg
5516CBCB-019B-4C77-A484-DD9A14FFA636.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom