American Gamefowl

Sohc do yourself a favor and never I mean ever order these for your truck I think I’ve said every cuss word known to man the weather stripping is horrible lol
C81F6C8F-35FE-4493-8EEC-4C5F8FB249A1.png
C81F6C8F-35FE-4493-8EEC-4C5F8FB249A1.png

Sohc do yourself a favor and never I mean ever order these for your truck I think I’ve said every cuss word known to man the weather stripping is horrible lolView attachment 2427963View attachment 2427963

I have some similar on the gold truck but just the factory ones on the daily Silverado. I drilled mine and did bolts. Unless they are like OE flares I wouldn’t trust double sided tape and the plastic clips in the fender wells holding them on.

I have some similar on the gold truck but just the factory ones on the daily Silverado. I drilled mine and did bolts. Unless they are like OE flares I wouldn’t trust double sided tape and the plastic clips in the fender wells holding them on.
They came with them shitty push pins that are junk I gotta go to Napa tomorrow anyways to get pins for the inner fender I ordered

Yeah they wouldn’t be bad but the stripping is horrible you gotta super glue it as you put it on or it won’t stay lol I’ll probably just get bolts and bolt it on the inside instead of the plastic pins. I thought about doing that but didn’t have small enough bolts in the garage.

Back
Top Bottom