American Gamefowl

I’m incubating eggs, getting ready for an order of chicks to arrive. Working on a project outside. I have transitioned first group of chicks outside. Here is some of them free ranging in my jungle.
C8BE44AD-B79E-4069-AB93-67DE9C2B361D.jpeg

I am attempting to set up a small breeding pool of Rosecombed RIR and RIW. Also Saipans. We will see how it goes. Since the Saipans are to be straight runs, and the hatching eggs for the RI breeds came pretty darn far.

The ones along the road?
Did you get it on camera?
Birds were moved back from road some time ago. Birds taken were on a walk where we have a barn and make maple syrup. We do not live there although in past have used the location as a walk without issue. A new neighbor called and said she took birds and relocated them at her daughter's. She asked if we were fighting chickens there (we have a small number of people coming in to help with syrup making). She then said fighting chickens is illegal. I believe she commented on how pretty and nice the rooster is. He was one of those I used for public displays. My brother took the call.

This was a "rescue". I do not know If I can get him back. He is particularly easy to handle even for kids.

Birds were moved back from road some time ago. Birds taken were on a walk where we have a barn and make maple syrup. We do not live there although in past have used the location as a walk without issue. A new neighbor called and said she took birds and relocated them at her daughter's. She asked if we were fighting chickens there (we have a small number of people coming in to help with syrup making). She then said fighting chickens is illegal. I believe she commented on how pretty and nice the rooster is. He was one of those I used for public displays. My brother took the call.

This was a "rescue". I do not know If I can get him back. He is particularly easy to handle even for kids.
That was theft

Yes, but motivation different from what I used to. Perp thinks doing good by all measures and not worried about being caught.
Well, that sounds like a mess.
No matter if she does think she's "doing good", she's wrong all the way around.
Hopefully you can get it all straightened out.

Back
Top Bottom