American Gamefowl

This is the best bottle cup combo I’ve found. Collect stream water and just boil in the bottle. Easy peasy. Although I have water filter that fits too.
7033383C-C3B5-4C75-AD0C-65E841834E82.jpeg

Yeah it tickles I can't move anything but my pointer finger and thumb it's real deep. I didn't even feel it till she jerked her head up man I'm a dumbass.
Well.. I'm sorry if you caught that from me. :(

I didn't mean to fling it off on anyone.
Dang that's going to be a hard place to keep it clean and closed up.
You may actually want to consider going for stiches. :hmm

Yeah it tickles I can't move anything but my pointer finger and thumb it's real deep. I didn't even feel it till she jerked her head up man I'm a dumbass.
Google an image of the nerves in the hand. Looks like you got just the right spot! Those wounds are hard to superglue may need to get out the needle and thread, like Shaw said.

It's could use it but I'm a bit more concerned as to why my 3 fingers on that hand ain't working. I'll wait till the wife gets home.

Google an image of the nerves in the hand. Looks like you got just the right spot! Those wounds are hard to superglue may need to get out the needle and thread, like Shaw said.
My thoughts exactly.

I can tell y'all right now I'm not going to the ER for this. So maybe the wife has learned something being a nurse and all, I despise hospitals.
I hear you. I really like superglue for closing up wounds and have glued some good ones, but that is in a tough spot. At the very least a good dressing and antibiotic ointment. Is your tetanus up to date?

Back
Top Bottom