American Gamefowl

7957C67F-86F4-4B3C-B916-8380B8E14F73.gif

Everybody's a comedian until the truth comes out.

I got the floor done and the pen on bricks so I can do some more fixing and what not.
I’m just making some 4x4 dome pens easy and simple but i find it enjoyable now when I built the run and coop for my wife’s laying stock it wasn’t so much fun lol didn’t help I used an old hand me
Down coop that I repaired and where our house sits it’s on top of a bunch of rock so driving posts were a huge task I do enjoy building gamefowl pens though I’ve gotten pretty good at it recently lol

I’m just making some 4x4 dome pens easy and simple but i find it enjoyable now when I built the run and coop for my wife’s laying stock it wasn’t so much fun lol didn’t help I used an old hand me
Down coop that I repaired and where our house sits it’s on top of a bunch of rock so driving posts were a huge task I do enjoy building gamefowl pens though I’ve gotten pretty good at it recently lol
Let's see some of them :pop

Wait until you've done 20+ my domes range from 4x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 4x8 and a few smaller ones I made long ago plus buildings. Havoc's got a ton in sure he'll tell ya it gets old and expensive.

Back
Top Bottom