American Gamefowl

Oh yeah I beleive that for sure I’ve already realized that chickens in general are expensive I’m just saying right now isn’t the tome for me to be dropping 500 on something lol
To be perfectly clear since there’s an awful lot of smart *sses out there looking at this thread since they don’t have a life of any kind. I don’t sell a lot of birds period. I’ve practically given away most. And I don’t sell birds for anywhere close to $500.
As a matter of fact it’s less than what it costs me to feed them all for a week. Here’s a pic of 6 bags of feed and 4 bales of straw. I don’t raise them for profit.
55E8703F-5E75-4E7E-9B9A-52FD1E895F93.jpeg

I have some yellow legged hatch eggs being sat on . I've never had them before. I've heard goods and bads about them, I really like the way they look.
I also have regular grey over McLean eggs being sat on.

To be perfectly clear since there’s an awful lot of smart *sses out there looking at this thread since they don’t have a life of any kind. I don’t sell a lot of birds period. I’ve practically given away most. And I don’t sell birds for anywhere close to $500.
As a matter of fact it’s less than what it costs me to feed them all for a week. Here’s a pic of 6 bags of feed and 4 bales of straw. I don’t raise them for profit.
View attachment 2069928

Your definitely gonna need more straw lol. Sleet and rain here now.

Back
Top Bottom