American Gamefowl

Uh huh sure. You’ll end up buying all kinds of swag. Hats, T shirts and other various logo merchandise and all I’ll get is a small axe.
I wouldn't do that!
I'd buy you a hat too. Maybe a nice t-shirt to match.

I was telling wyorp earlier how I sprained my ankle trying to chop a tree down with a shovel. 😂
I told my husband I needed to buy me freaking hatchet. He hides all of the sharp objects from me I don't know why. 🤦
Anyway... He asked me what kind of hatchet I wanted.
Like I know! I told him I don't care as long as it wasn't Chinese junk I can't have havoc and them making fun of me.

I wouldn't do that!
I'd buy you a hat too. Maybe a nice t-shirt to match.

I was telling wyorp earlier how I sprained my ankle trying to chop a tree down with a shovel. 😂
I told my husband I needed to buy me freaking hatchet. He hides all of the sharp objects from me I don't know why. 🤦
Anyway... He asked me what kind of hatchet I wanted.
Like I know! I told him I don't care as long as it wasn't Chinese junk I can't have havoc and them making fun of me.
You were chopping a tree down with a shovel? I’m guessing it was a sapling? Nothing fancy but that will work.
https://www.amazon.com/Marbles-MR701SB-Camp-Axe/dp/B07NKN5S61

Ya know I went to Lowe’s the other day to pick up a few things and there were quite a few empty racks. I’ve never seen it like that. I’m 78% sure the world is coming to an end.
It probably is...we've had to change customer's appointments because of waiting on parts and wire. Even the 2 local supply houses have even been out of stuff. I think my mail lady might hate me by now, wire is heavy LOL

981FED01-6461-4AC1-955E-BCA34C441BAE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom