American Gamefowl

F7FF6E29-C617-4FEC-8BAE-E5B4437BBC60.jpeg
79987442-764E-4D97-BCF0-A5D3AD2E3A71.jpeg
FC7419ED-8ECC-4E91-A8AD-00C77C4ED8D2.jpeg

I hope everyone is doing well this morning. We've been up since 3 with winds between 15 to 35 and gust up to 55. Two stag pens and both stags are mia so far. I had 8"block around each pen and still lost 2, I just hope I don't loose any more
That stinks Billy, I hope you don't lose anymore too.
So far we're o.k. here. Wet saturated mess for sure and the wind I can sure do without. I was feed/watering this morning and heard trees cracking, always a creepy sound.

That stinks Billy, I hope you don't lose anymore too.
So far we're o.k. here. Wet saturated mess for sure and the wind I can sure do without. I was feed/watering this morning and heard trees cracking, always a creepy sound.
Yea thats always a creepy sound. We have trees down, power out, everything's a mess

Found one stag broke the shell off one spur and lost another, and as a result a 2yr old red quill is all beat to hell head and legs
Yea thats always a creepy sound. We have trees down, power out, everything's a mess
That's rough! I hope there's not too much damage and they get your power back on soon.

I hope everyone is doing well this morning. We've been up since 3 with winds between 15 to 35 and gust up to 55. Two stag pens and both stags are mia so far. I had 8"block around each pen and still lost 2, I just hope I don't loose any more
Hopefully you don’t have anymore problems man. I remember telling someone those blocks aren’t good enough in high winds but I don’t remember who it was. I stake and screw down all my pens with deck screws. It’s a ridiculous pain in the *ss but it works. Just gotta use hardwood stakes over pine. You don’t have that many pens so that might be a better option. I don’t leave them staked all the time because it’s a hassle to get a bird out but I watch the weather closely.

Hopefully you don’t have anymore problems man. I remember telling someone those blocks aren’t good enough in high winds but I don’t remember who it was. I stake and screw down all my pens with deck screws. It’s a ridiculous pain in the *ss but it works. Just gotta use hardwood stakes over pine. You don’t have that many pens so that might be a better option. I don’t leave them staked all the time because it’s a hassle to get a bird out but I watch the weather closely.
Yea yea I remember who it was to. I'm going to cut some rebar down to 2ft and put 2per pen on opposite corners drove into the ground and tie them

Back
Top Bottom