American Gamefowl

My oldest is 8months, youngest is just over 6months

Yours get a decent head start compared to here we still had some snow in and cold swings in april I guess it messes with the birds. Now the mug/blues is about 6 or 7months but I didn’t get no stags and a bunch froze like 3 days after they were born I saved one that was froze and that’s the spotted girl.

I penned 3 but that day is coming real soon. Honestly every time I walk outside I’m thinking “is today it?” 😂

Yeah ain’t that the truth I seen the Mac/pumpkin starting so I was like nope his ass is getting corded or taken to where the others are penned. And that black Cuban was like his right hand man so I knew he’d start aswell I got one more stag here to round up and that’s it for at the house.

Shoulda seen me it was a straight success.... not really nope not at all.
These posts never showed up on my end at the time. 🙄
I think the only reason I stuck with it from the very beginning is because I caught a little sunny out of a stream on a trout fly the first time out. Then not long after I caught a nice bass when wade fishing a stocked pond. My little dry fly splashed down 30 yds behind me because of my terrible casting and I couldn’t cast forward cause I had a fish on the line. 😝 total luck but that’s when I realized the even big fish will eat tiny flies.

These posts never showed up on my end at the time. 🙄
I think the only reason I stuck with it from the very beginning is because I caught a little sunny out of a stream on a trout fly the first time out. Then not long after I caught a nice bass when wade fishing a stocked pond. My little dry fly splashed down 30 yds behind me because of my terrible casting and I couldn’t cast forward cause I had a fish on the line. 😝 total luck but that’s when I realized the even big fish will eat tiny flies.

That they will on a fly getting that hook set can be a bit of a battle sometimes heck getting the line through some of these fly to tie up is a battle lol. I’m not a true believer in bigger is better in most cases with the waters I have access too. Always caught big bass on the smaller stuff. Now they make some stupid big stuff even for bass but I haven’t bought into it.
Ive only caught one or two smaller sized bass on flys but I have caught everything in between and nice trout.

These big ridiculous us cellular ads on here are flipping stupid.

Nevermind it’s just huge ridiculous ads in general!
EC9A4D9F-3C4D-4403-A1F0-EF4F3CEAC332.png

These big ridiculous us cellular ads on here are flipping stupid.

Nevermind it’s just huge ridiculous ads in general!
View attachment 2424713
I don’t know about you but I plan on going out and buying a Porsche after seeing that ad! Not exactly targeted advertising. 🙄 ya know cause I’ll be able to load all my chicken feed, waders, traps, bow, guns etc.. in there. Might even be able to stuff a few dogs in there and strap down a canoe on top.

Back
Top Bottom